Software Product Marketing Bio Blogs


 

Annoucement SPM BioBlogs have been renamed to ResumeBlog.


For more information go to http://www.resumeblog.com .
 

Search Engines That Matter



  1. Yahoo
  2. Google
  3. Msn
  4. Aol
  5. Altavista
  6. Lycos
  7. Go Network
  8. Excite
  9. Goto
  10. Netscape


According to Statmarket these engines represent about 90% of the search engine queries per day. ALL other engines/directories/pay per bid engines represent the other 10%.


 

SPM eGroup Members with a BioBlog to date.


  1. Alex Hammer 

  2. Amy Swotinsky 

  3. Andrew Durston 

  4. Anne Stanton 

  5. Ash Nallawalla 

  6. Barry Doctor 

  7. Carey Schroeder 

  8. Cheryl Brennan 

  9. Colin Miller 

  10. Cynthia Typaldos 

  11. David Dunlap 

  12. David Silverman 

  13. David Klitzke  

  14. Debi Jones 

  15. Don Muchow 

  16. Elisa Camahort 

  17. Fred Diamond 

  18. Gary Thomas 

  19. Gil Heiman 

  20. Herb Osher 

  21. Ian McClure 

  22. Irina Doliov 

  23. James Sherburne 

  24. Jeffrey Gigoux 

  25. Jennifer Kuba 

  26. Joan Triano 

  27. John Fenton 

  28. John Kornitsky 

  29. Karen Howard 

  30. Keith Hoang 

  31. Kimberly Wiefling 

  32. Krishna Venkatraman 

  33. Lee Peters 

  34. Len LuPriore 

  35. Linda Henry 

  36. Linda Alepin 

  37. Lori Wolak  

  38. Mark Walker 

  39. Mary Margaret Barnes 

  40. Mazda Jamasbi 

  41. Melissa Sterrett Baron  

  42. Michele Okamoto 

  43. Michelle Carlson 

  44. Nancy Allan 

  45. Pat Sorn 

  46. Patrick O'Donnell  

  47. Paul Newell 

  48. Peter Swisher 

  49. Phil Erhart 

  50. Rajiv Sodlapur 

  51. Ravi Subbarao 

  52. Rhonda Jenkins  

  53. Richard Obbo 

  54. Rob Wald 

  55. Robert Walikis 

  56. Sachin Gangupantula 

  57. Scott McGregor 

  58. Scott Shultz 

  59. Scott Berry 

  60. Sri Palasamudram 

  61. Susan Hathaway 

  62. Teo Topcubasi 

  63. Tom O'Neill 

  64. Tony Gentile 

  65. Vikram Chachra 

  66. William Hodges



 

How you can create a Bioblog


The instructions for creating a bioblog can be found here.


Powered by Blogger